Here is some important information regarding the Job Week.
1. Do not lose the Job Week card. You will have to make a police report if you do.
2. Make sure you record the date and amount given by the person who gave you the job. Remember to say "Thank you".
3. Remember to give the pocket calendar to the person who gave you the job.
4. Submit the Job Week card and money collected on 23 March. Mr Chan and Miss Lim will collect them immediately after the flag raising ceremony.
Enjoy working :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone